Saturday 28 June 2008

Decisions decisions.

As Sir for saw, after talking to Ms Ward and trawling the internet and library for books I found that Asian cinema is the most prominent in terms of Cult cinema. So as Sir predicted I have narrowed my hypothesis right down to;

'The influence of Asian cult films on world cinema.'

Well something to that effect. Also I am already aware of some films I will be looking at in relation to this topic.

For a start I have the original Godzilla and anime sensations Perfect Blue and Akira and any teachers nightmare(or dream depending on the teacher) Battle Royale.

I already have a overview of how I would like to write it in my head but other the week I will develop it more.

Any way, this isn't a long post like normal because im sorta strapped for time at the moment as tomorrow I take my leave for the sheep haven that is Wales.


So see you in a week with further ideas and posts!

- Alex x


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://criticalresearchfrancis.blogspot.com/