Saturday 12 July 2008

:/

Since the beginning I have been having numerous problems with my hypothesis, starting with my unoriginal too cliche video-game violence one and followed by my completely wrong comic book film one. So to the realm of cult Asian film I went and good lord im still having problems.

I originally came up with the hypothesis of 'Cult Asian Cinema' when I realised, 'what the hell thats a title not a hypothesis'. So I quickly changed that. My most recent hypothesis is more towards the;

'The influence of Asian cult films on world cinema.'

But im just thinking about how I could refine it or improve it. So after much deliberation and confused talks with my teachers, I think I know how to do it now.

So drum roll please.

'The influence and growth and popularity of Asian cult films in World Cinema'.

It may only hold a difference of around 4 words but I think that it will enab...

Wait a sec... ive just had a, what Ms Ward would say, a brain wave.

'What effect, if any, has cult Asian film had on World Cinema'.

Oh yeah! If that isnt good enough ill be forced to shoot some one [JOKE!!1+shift!]. One of my, and I think Mr White's previous qualms with my early hypothesis was that it was more of a statement opposed to a question so would it of been critical research.

But upon listening to David Bowie and eating chocolate spread rolls I think that one up there allows me to argue 2 sides of the argument whilst enabling me to do all the things I previously planned to do in terms of the films and what to write about, only now, with more direction.

arrow

That Way!

The good thing is I kinda already know what I would write about with some of my films as well. I may have to change one or two though to cater for my new hypothesis. Or maybe I don't, maybe I could use them to argue that there is no effect.

Ladies and gentlemen I think i have cracked it!

Bowie

What would i do with out him?


- Alex x




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At last.

You deserve a reward Alex.

Here it is...
http://www.bowiewonderworld.com/songs/songtitles.htm

You just click on a title and you can read the lyrics!

DW