Thursday 17 July 2008

Hurrah!

Finally, huzzah! I have now decided on my final hypothesis after much weeks of paranoia, worrying and deliberation. 

But yeah, more to write about in question 1 I guess.

Now that I have changed my hypothesis it has, as madam said it would, meant i can now narrow down my focus films. So i am removing some and just simply changing others. Which is the same I guess.

Any way my new list of films is likely to include:

- Gojira
- Seven Samurai
- Enter the Dragon
- Old-Boy
- Akira

I may not do 'Old-Boy' as im not sure whether or not my theories as to it changing world cinema are just enough. But oh well time will have to tell. But I am pretty sure the other films have had a influential impact on world cinema. Influences of which I an going to elaborate on in further posts. At home. As blogging at school is harder than concrete.

 

Above: Something really hard

- Alex x

0 comments: