Tuesday 5 August 2008

Back.

Hey, It is 20 to 12 on the 5th of August and ive just got back from seeing The Dark Night for the second time and am eating Quaker Oats whilst waiting for Dara O'Briain to come on the television. Welcome to my summer holiday.

After a few initial weeks into my summer of relaxation and generally doing nothing (which I haven't actually done much of ironically) I have noticed everyone has been moved in to the 'slogs' section and no activity, from well, any one from media as of late. So to get back into the proverbial swing of things I thought id do a post. Now this post will not involve any critical research as the book I was using as research had to go back to the library as it was overdue :/

But! This post is going to act as a predecessor, a warning if you like to say that after this I will be back in my blogging ways and post some actual useful... stuff. On Japanese films. Soon.

Sometime by the end of this week soon. The posts will consist of a post by post look at the films I am researching, as you already know. Just thought id clarify.

.... :/


- Alex x


p.s. GO SEE THE DARK KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: